Mandated Reporter Training
• Recognize Signs of Abuse/Neglect
• Know When & How to Report
• How To Prevent Abuse
The Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training Project is funded by the California Department of Social Services (CDSS), Office of Child Abuse Prevention (OCAP) and has been modified by the Chadwick Center for Children and Families at Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego. The goal of this project is to have training available for mandated child abuse reporters so they may carry out their responsibilities properly. For information regarding the content of the training modules, click here to see which training modules are available now.
Updates and Vital Resources:
- General Training - Updated
- Publication 132 - Issues and Answers for Mandated Reporters
- Español Entrenamiento General - Updated
- Clergy Training - Updated
- Child Care Workers - Updated
- Medical Professionals (Previously Nurses Training) - Updated
- Law Enforcement Training - Updated
- Social Worker/Mental Health Professionals - Updated
- Educators Training - Updated
- Regional Contacts for More Information
- One Page Reporting Tip Sheet
This FREE training is available for all Santa Clara County Mandated Reporters.
RSVP to email@example.com or call at 650.743.4934 to schedule.