Is Your Organization Ready to Serve LGBTQ+ Youth?
Prepare your organization to serve LGBTQ+ youth and their families!
The County of Santa Clara's Office of LGBTQ Affairs is providing this valuable opportunity for executive leaders to prepare their organization to best serve LGBTQ+ youth in an informed and sensitive way.
Participants of this training will:
• Learn about basic sexual orientation, gender indemnity, gender expression (SOGIE) terms
• Understand the unique barriers faced by LGBTQ youth
• Explore program and organizational strategies for an inclusive organization
• Begin to explore data collection and inclusive policy for local organizations
• Create an action plan for LGBTQ youth in their respective organization
Who Should Attend: executive leaders of nonprofits that serve youth and families in Santa Clara County. Training for client-facing staff will be offered at a later date.
Presenter: Maribel Martinez, Director of The Santa Clara County, Office of LGBTQ Affairs
Please click here to register: https://svcn.regfox.com/lgbt?mc_cid=877d3837d5&mc_eid=75511423cb