Triple P Level 4 Standard (3 Day Training June 11-13, 2012) - 06/11/2012 09:00 am
The Standard Triple P Provider Training Course will teach practitioners the skills to deliver an intensive broad focused parenting support intervention individually to parents with children (aged birth - 12 years).
On completion of this program, practitioners will have enhanced knowledge and skills in the following areas:Practitioners successfully completing this program will have advanced knowledge and skills in the following areas:
• Application of key parenting strategies to a broad range of target behaviors.
• Strategies for promoting generalization and maintenance of behavior change.
• Use of active skills training strategies in a group format.
• Group dynamics and common process issues.
• Telephone support consultations with parents.
• Identification of indicators suggesting more intervention is required.
• Appropriate referral procedures
3 Day Training June 11-13, 2012