New Strategies to Fund the Full Costs of Your Services
This full-day training will explore new strategies to increase the amount you can recover from grants and contracts to cover essential administrative and overhead costs. You’ll learn how your nonprofit can benefit from new OMB (Office of Management and Budget) Uniform Guidance rules for admin and other overhead costs (even if you receive no direct federal funds) and how the new rules require federal agencies, and state, local, and nonprofit pass-through entities, to allow nonprofits to charge a minimum of 10% overhead.
• Agency-wide budget techniques – putting all the pieces together
• Determining what your programs, management, and fundraising really cost
• Negotiating with governmental funders
• Explaining the full cost of services to foundations, donors, and board members
• Understanding why under-compensation may actually cost more and how you can break out of the below market trap
To register, please click here: https://svcn.regfox.com/full-cost-budgeting?mc_cid=877d3837d5&mc_eid=75511423cb