Kit for New Parents Workshop for Providers
Babies don’t come with instructions, but luckily FIRST 5 offers the Kit for New Parents – a parenting manual you can trust. This workshop is designed to support you as a provider distributing the kit to new parents and caregivers.
The kit is packed with the latest information on everything from prenatal care to finding a quality preschool. This FREE kit includes:
- A DVD overview for new parents and caregivers
- Advice for New Parents, a practical guide to the first 5 years
- What to Do when Your Child Gets Sick
- A touch-and-feel board book
- Important information on health, literacy, child safety, developmental milestones, and much more!
Kits are available in English, Spanish, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, and Vietnamese.
FIRST 5 distributes kits locally through hospitals, clinics, home visitation programs, and Family Resource Centers.
Learn more about the kit and how to support families understanding of its contents by participating in this workshop!