Arts Enrichment Training
Interactive Arts Enrichment training for FRC staff/volunteers to increase children’s access to high quality early learning opportunities that support and guide their social emotional and creative development.
Arts Enrichment training participants will:
1) Learn ways to utilize recycled material to build puppets that support children’s ability to express their feelings
2) Receive training material/books to utilize with families in their designated FRCs
3) Learn ways to utilize puppets to help families/children
• identify and talk about her feelings;
• gain confidence about how to express feelings;
• learn that there is more than one way to respond to how she/he feels;
• respond to their feelings in appropriate, healthy ways; and
• build upon oral language development, communication and conversation.
Target Audience: FRC staff and volunteers and HUB/TAY staff
To register, please go to: https://communityoflearning.first5kids.org/