Sign Language to Support Positive Behaviors "Make & Take"
Learn the basics of sign language to support behavior for all children. Make two supports that include sign language to promote positive behavior.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand and learn how basic sign language can support positive behaviors.
- Practice and use simple sign language to use at home and during classroom activities.
- Make practical visual adaptations that can be used with all children especially children with disabilities and special needs.
Make and take projects can be used with ALL children including:
- Children with special needs
- English language learners
- Children with speech and language delays
Target Audience: Teachers and staff who work with children, family childcare providers, and parents
To register, please go to: https://santaclara.k12oms.org/eventdetail.php?gid=284&id=133769
For additional informaiton, please contact:
P: (408) 453-6756