Sensory Supports for Inclusive Practices "Make and Take"
• Gain understanding and knowledge of different types of sensory challenges that can impact a child’s
participation in daily activities.
• Learn about sensory-seeking and sensory-avoidance behaviors and how these can impact regulation,
attention span and ability to learn.
• Understand the impact of environment and how to implement strategies that can be used to support all
• Learn how to adapt simple activities for children with different types of sensory challenges.
• Make 3 activities to that can be adapted for use with children who have a variety of sensory challenges.
• How to adapt strategies and activities to help support children with sensory challenges.