Relational Intervention (APPLY by March 30)
3 days of training, 2 directed study modules, 10 hours of reflective practice/learning groups
- How play supports development, relationships and healing
- Study modules on attachment, prenatal relationships, inclusion of fathers, non-verbal interaction
- Dr. Stephen Seligman on Internal worlds of Children and Parents
- Dr. Mary Claire Heffron on Relational Intervention
- The Lens of DIR/ Floortime
Those interested in attending one or more modules are welcome to join the orientation on Thursday, September 23, from 9am to Noon. Email Sharla.Kibel@hhs.sccgov.org to request the zoom registration link by September 20.
For more details, please see the attached information.