Protective Factors Small Group Series
Are you ready to bring the Protective Factors to life in your everyday work? Join this 7-week small-group training cohort as we take a deep dive into the practical application of the Strengthening Families framework developed by the Center for the Study of Social Policy (CSSP). Following the Children’s Trust Fund Alliance (CTFA) curriculum, together we will explore each protective factor in detail and identify action items to integrate them into your everyday work.
- List five protective factors that help keep families strong and prevent child abuse and neglect
- Identify multiple key strategies and concrete everyday actions that help families build those protective factors
- Understand what it means to work with families in a strength-based way.
- Become familiar with the Strengthening Families self assessment and explore ways that it can be used
- Who should attend: All staff of family resource center (FRCs), child abuse prevention councils (CAPCs), and other family-serving organizations.
Important Registration Information:
- This is a highly interactive, small-group training. Please be prepared to participate in activities such as group discussion and breakout rooms.
- Please register if you are able to attend all sessions. If you cannot attend both days, but are interested in this training, please contact CalTrin .
- You will not automatically receive a confirmation message and link for this training. Confirmed applicants will by notified by the week of January 20, 2022.
For additional information and registration, please click here: https://www.caltrin.org/training/caltrin-hosted-trainings-evidence-based...
Registered participants will receive a password to access the training materials.