Family Supports for Positive Behavior "Make and Take"
Parents will learn positive strategies for addressing challenging behavior and make practical visual adaptations that can be used in the home.
Parents will learn how to:
- use positive feedback & encouragement
- build relationships to promote success
- design home environments and schedules
- teach social/emotional skills
- support the development of friendships
- understand emotional literacy
- determine the meaning and function of challenging behavior
- learn prevention strategies
- learn to teach new replacement skills for challenging behavior
For additional information or questions, please e‐mail: email@example.com or call (408) 453‐6756
Must attend all 3 dates (2/12/15, 2/26/15, 3/12/15).
Parents of children under the age of 10, teachers may only attend along with a parent from their site.