Brazelton Touchpoints Approach Workshop--CANCELLED
Touchpoints are periods during which a child’s spurt in development results in pronounced disruptions in the family system. The goal of the Touchpoints Approach is to change individual practice and cause a shift in the larger system around the care of families by combining relationship building and child development into a framework that service providers can use to enhance their work with children and families.
Attendance is required at all sessions.
To request additional support or file a grievance, please contact Martha Nevarez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will be required to participate in 4 out of 6 Reflective Practice calls following the workshop. These calls will take place on the following dates:
- 7/13/18 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 7/27/18 from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 8/10/18 from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 8/24/18 from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 9/7/18 from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 9/21/18 from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.