Visual Supports for Students with Autism "Make & Take"
- understand characteristics of children with autism
- learn the implications for children with autism in school or home environments
- understand and learn strategies that will support children with autism in various environments
- practice and understand how to use visual supports for children with autism
Visual supports may include:
- Visual Schedule
- Choice Board
- Social Story
These visual supports can be used with ALL children, including:
- Children with autism and other special needs
- English language learners
- Children at risk of developmental delay
- Children with IEPs
Target Audience: Teachers and staff who work with children, family childcare providers, and parents.
Included Materials are included.
Price $ 50.00 per individual
To register, please click here: https://santaclara.k12oms.org/eventdetail.php?gid=284&id=133772
Professional Growth/Staff Development (3 Hours Offered)
Affiliation: CARES Plus Eligible
Contact Mayra Montanez
P: (408) 453-6756