Two-Day Abriendo Puertas/Opening Doors Refresher Training for Certified 3rd Edition Facilitators (Virtual)
2-Day Abriendo Puertas/Opening Doors Refresher Training for Certified 3rd Edition Facilitators (Virtual)
This training is 6 hours of interactive virtual group learning divided into 2 days. Each day consist of 3 hours with scheduled breaks in between.
*all participants must be certified 3rd Edition facilitators.
* all participants will get access to the newly developed AP/OD online course Effective Practices for Facilitating AP/OD Program Virtually that includes access to virtual implementation PPTs and updated session guides for all 10 sessions plus a bonus Orientation session.
• Updates on AP/OD
• Tips and techniques in implementing AP/OD virtually with parents.
• Tips on how to do parent outreach and encourage participation.
• Understanding survey data to plan for the future.
• Popular education strategies and approaches
All participants must be certified 3rd Edition facilitators
To register, please click here: https://communityoflearning.first5kids.org
Target audience: FIRST 5 FRC staff