Program for Infant and Toddler Care (PITC): Early Brain Development
Early Brain Development is the first workshop in the PITC series that SCCOE/LPC is offering in 2019-2020.
This workshop will support participants’ ability to:
- Describe key components of early brain development from the prenatal stage to age 3.
- Articulate the importance of early brain development.
- Understand the role of stress and its impact on early brain development.
- Support early brain development through responsive relationships.
- Identify early risk factors and describe ways their program can support families when risks are identified.
Target audience: Early Childhood Educators
To register please contact:
P: (408) 453-4331