Brazelton Touchpoints Training (virtual)
Please join us for Brazelton Touchpoints, an evidence-based approach to building strong family-child relationships from before birth through age 5. Professionals who implement Touchpoints in their practice partner with families to lay the vital foundation for children’s early learning and healthy development.
Participants in this training learn how to:
· Build partnerships with parents that promote family strengths
· Observe and interpret with the family their child’s behavior
· Talk with families about challenging topics such as child development concerns
· Actively listen to families and solve problems together
· Honor parents as the expert on their child
· Use strength-based strategies to engage families in their child’s development
Target audience: All professionals who work with families of young children—including early childhood educators, family educators, home visitors, pediatricians, early interventionists, child welfare workers, and more—can benefit from learning Touchpoints!
Target audience: All interested partners
Please click here to register: https://communityoflearning.first5kids.org
Registration and arrival is from 8:30 - 9:00 am. Training begins promptly at 9:00 am
Reflective Practice Session (via Zoom) Schedule (participants must attend a minimum of 4 sessions):
The 6 Reflective Practice sessions will be held on Mondays from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Dates: 9/26/22, 10/10/22, 10/24/22, 11/7/22, 11/21/22, 12/5/22
***This course meets the qualifications for 21 hours of continuing education credits for LMFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and/or LCSWs as required by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) approved Provider 97134.
***This course meets the qualifications for 21 Contact Hours of continuing education for Registered Nurses. Provided approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16629.