10 Steps to a Healthier, Happier, Family Child Care Home
You are invited to join our FREE training where you will learn:
- Strategies to create a healthier Family Childcare Home Setting
- How to have a more structured and peaceful Family Childcare Home Setting.
- How to make meals and snack times more pleasant.
- Certificates of completion provided
- Stipends upon completion of the 6 hour training
- 5.0 hours towards the QUALITY MATTERS stipend program
Participants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in SEEDS, MyTeachstone, or Quality Matters
- Must provide your license number if you are a provider or your Provider's license number if you are an assistant
- Must be new to the 10 Steps' Family Childcare Provider Project, meaning, must not have previously attended our day-long session.
- Stay the entire duration of the training
Note: Qualifications will be verified
Log into Community of Learning https://communityoflearning.first5kids.org/ and look for 10 Steps to a Healthier, Happier, Family Childcare Home
**Lunch will be provided